We work to develop long-term relationships with our clients in which our attorneys serve as trusted strategic, as well as legal, advisors. Because we understand the fast paced and ever-changing environment in which today's businesses operate, we are committed to providing business clients with practical, responsive and high-quality legal counseling, in a timely and cost-effective manner. We understand the importance of serving each client's legal needs within the broader context of its overall business objectives. By forming close relationships, providing sensible project staffing and remaining sensitive to client needs, our attorneys are able to focus on the big picture without losing sight of the small details.
We provide advice to our clients on a broad range of business legal issues, from selection of the entity best suited to accomplish the goals of the start-up client, through the expansion strategies of the mature business. Our clients range in size from small, closely held businesses, to multi-national corporations.
Our Business Department has expertise in all business related legal issues, including:
- Dispositions of business entities
- General representation of corporations
- Joint ventures
- Limited liability companies
- Organizational and financial restructuring and recapitalization
- Partnerships and limited partnerships
- Private offerings such as under Reg D, Rule 506(b), and Rule 506(c)
- Private and conventional financing, refinancing, and work-outs; negotiation and preparation of commercial and other contracts
- Business breakups and divorces
- Sole proprietorships
- Strategic alliances
- Uniform commercial code matters