We know what it takes for businesses to succeed in today's fast-paced and ever-changing environment. We help our clients with a range of services, whether it's starting a new buisness and handling daily legal needs, or dealing with complex transactions such as mergers and acquisitions. Attorneys in our Business Group are committed to providing practical, responsive, and personalized legal advice to meet the specific needs of our clients.
Here at Marshall Melhorn, our attorneys build and maintain long term relationships, serving not only as trusted legal advisors, but as strategic advisors as well. We work to gain a thorough understanding of our clients' business needs and goals to provide informed advice.
By forming close relationships, delivering sensible project staffing and remaining sensitive to client needs, we are able to focus on the big picture without losing sight of the small details.
Because we offer a broad spectrum of services, our attorneys work together, often drawing on qualified attorneys from other practice groups to help address a client's needs.
Our clients range in size from small start-ups and closely held businesses to multinational corporations.
Attorneys in our Business Group have the expertise in all business related legal issues, including:
- All types of business entities, such as:
- Corporations (C corporations and S corporations)
- Limited liability companies
- General partnerships and limited partnerships
- Sole proprietorships
- Mergers, acquistions and divestitures
- E-commerce matters, such as subscriber terms and license agreements
- Succession planning; buy-sell agreements
- Organizational and financial restructuring and recapitalization
- Private offerings such a Reg D, Rule 506(b) and Rule 506(c)
- Private and conventional financing, refinancing, and workouts
- Negotiation and preparation of commercial and other contracts
- Business breakups and divorces
- Joint ventures and strategic alliances
- Uniform Commercial Code matters