As the workforce becomes more globalized, both large and small businesses seeking world-class talent often face immigration issues.

We help businesses ensure their workforce is legally authorized to work in the United States. 

We work with businesses and individuals to help foreign nationals get appropriate visas for legal residence and employment in the United States.

American businesses with foreign operations, and American citizens living and working abroad, deal with foreign residence, employment, business, and tax issues. We help with legal and practical advice, and by finding and managing foreign counsel. 

Here are some of the immigration issues we handle:

  • Employment eligibility, Form I-9 issues
  • Employment authorization document (EAD) issues
  • B-1 business visitor visas
  • B-2 tourist visas
  • E-1/E-2 treaty trader/investor visas
  • F-1 student visa, optional practical training
  • H-1B professional and specialty worker visas
  • L-1 intercompany transferee visas
  • Permanent residence for intercompany transferees
  • Special TN visas for Canadian and Mexican citizens under NAFTA
  • K-1 fiancé visas
  • Marriage and family-related visas