Our clients include businesses in the creation and manufacture of various materials and chemical compositions. We provide our clients with intellectual property portfolio management and provide them with copyright, trademark, trade secret and patent related legal services.
Our team of intellectual property practitioners are subject matter experts with extensive experience in materials and polymer-science engineering, which enables them to understand their client's needs. This experience also allows our attorneys to understand the technologies underlying their client's materials science related innovations, and, in turn, can provide clients with industry-leading legal services.
Our work includes:
- Obtaining and maintaining granted patent and trademark registrations
- Monitoring granted patent and trademark registrations for infringement
- Preparing clearance opinions
- Assisting and counseling clients in designing around problematic patents
- Educating clients on a wide array of intellectual property related matters